- Active Learning Trust
- Admission Arrangements
- British Values Statement
- ALT Governance
- ALT Trust Board
- Governor Profiles
- Local Governing Body Minutes
- Register of Governors
- Register of Pecuniary Interests
- PE Premium
- Performance Data
- Pupil Premium
- School Staff
- School Vision
PE Premium Funding
‘Sports Premium’ is funding specifically for sports provision and began in September 2013. At Pakefield Primary School, we receive £20,100 to enhance, enable and enrich the lives of our children by offering them something new, exciting and different in our provision for PE.
Successes at Pakefield
- In 2016 - 2017 – 220 children took part in an after school club.
- In 2017 - 2018 – 396 children took part in an after school club.
- 2016 - 2017 – 230 competitive opportunities given to our children.
- 2017 - 2018 - 310 opportunities were given to our children.
Clubs children look part in last year included
- Running club,
- Health and fitness club,
- Street dance
- One life Suffolk family club.
Meeting national curriculum requirements for swimming and water safety:
90% of Year 6 children could swim using a range of effective strokes, competently, confidently and proficiently over a distance of at least 25 metres when they left Pakefield Primary School last year. The children could also perform safe self-rescue techniques.
90% of Year 6 children could use a range of strokes effectively when they left our school at the end of last year.
15% percentage of our Year 6 children could perform safe self-rescue in different water-based situations last year.
PE Premium Impact and Spending Report