- Active Learning Trust
- Admission Arrangements
- British Values Statement
- ALT Governance
- ALT Trust Board
- Governor Profiles
- Local Governing Body Minutes
- Register of Governors
- Register of Pecuniary Interests
- PE Premium
- Performance Data
- Pupil Premium
- School Staff
- School Vision
Our Pupil Premium Funding
Pakefield Primary School receives a Pupil Premium Grant for each child who is entitled to receive Free School Meals or who has been entitled to them over the last six years, children of armed forces personnel and for any ‘Looked After Children’, or child adopted from care. We publish online information about how we have used the premium.
Schools are encouraged to use this funding creatively and imaginatively but responsibly and effectively in order to deliver improved outcomes.
We aim for every single one of our pupil premium funded children to reach at least national expectations in all areas and to make good progress from their starting points.
The benefits enjoyed by children in receipt of Pupil Premium at Pakefield Primary will include:
- Targeted intervention where necessary and extra support in lessons
- Pastoral care including regular information, advice and guidance
- Enriching experiences
- Reading books
- Revision guides and workbooks
- Items of uniform and equipment and materials to support learning
- Extra tuition outside the normal school day
- Subsidised educational trips and visits
- Musical instrument lessons
- Prioritised academic mentoring
Our spending plans have been carefully designed to stimulate engagement, broaden horizons, develop skills, improve performance, facilitate participation, raise aspirations and maximise achievement in order to close the attainment gap between our Pupil Premium students and their peers. We keep our offer under continuous review and expect to add further benefits during the course of the current Academic Year.