- Active Learning Trust
- Admission Arrangements
- British Values Statement
- ALT Governance
- ALT Trust Board
- Governor Profiles
- Local Governing Body Minutes
- Register of Governors
- Register of Pecuniary Interests
- PE Premium
- Performance Data
- Pupil Premium
- School Staff
- School Vision
Part Time Teacher
We are looking for a Key Stage 1 teacher to join our team.
Full Time – 1 year fix term contract.
Pay Scale - MPS
Required from 1 September 2019 – part time (up to 3 days per week- minimum of 2 days).
We are looking for an enthusiastic teacher who has a passion for learning.
We require somebody who can care for the children in their class, has extremely high expectations and delivers learning opportunities that are creative and help children to be the best they can be. We welcome applicants who have experience throughout the primary age range, key stage one experience would be desirable.
You will be warmly welcomed into the whole school team and the Active Learning Trust.
We are looking for someone who:
Is able to deliver high quality learning experiences for all children
- Is flexible and always positive
- Sets high standards and leads by example
- Is able to work as part of a team
- Is an enthusiastic teacher
- Has Key Stage 1 experience
We can offer you:
Highly motivated and enthusiastic children
- A supportive environment where the staff well-being is a priority
- Teacher freedom to teach with ‘low impact’ tasks kept to a minimum
- Focused CPD opportunities at Pakefield and within the Active Learning Trust
- Highly collaborative working practices
- A forward thinking school which is committed to improvement
- Friendly and supportive staff
- A community where we value and support each other
Visits to the school are warmly encouraged and more information can be found on our website: www.pakefieldprimaryschool.org.uk.
.For more information, please contact Martyn Payne, Headteacher or Karen Tallett-Pickess on (01502) 574032.
If you would like to find out more about our welcoming and friendly school, for an application pack or to book a school visit, please email: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 5pm 21st May, 2019.
Shortlisting: Wednesday 22nd May, 2019.
Interviews: Friday 24th May, 2019.