- Apply for Pupil Premium
- Anti Bullying Alliance
- Breakfast Club
- Data Protection
- Free School Meals/Pupil Premium
- Lunch Menu & Payments
- Ofsted Information
- Online Safety
- Parents' Feedback
- Parent View
- Price List for Uniform & Other School Items
- School Health
- School Trips / Clubs / Letters Home
- School Uniform
- Term Dates
- The School Day
- Subject Access Requests
- Parent Hub
The School Day
- Nursery AM - 8.40am to 11.40am
Start of School Day - Reception to Year 6
- School begins at 8.40am.
- At 8.35am a bell will ring or a whistle will be blown.
- Teachers will be on the playground to meet their children.
- Children will enter the school building at the designated entrances and make their way to their class.
- Children should not be on the school grounds before 8.30am as they are not supervised.
- Due to safeguarding, health & safety issues, we appreciate parents leaving their child at their point of entry to the school.
- Reception Classes - 11.30am to 12.30pm
- Years 1 & 2 - 11.45am to 12.45pm
- Years 3, 4, 5 & 6 - 12.00 noon to 1.00pm
End Of School Day
- School ends at 3.05pm.
Please click here to read the schools Attendance Policy
Please click here to read about 'Changes to Attendance'.