Welcome to Pakefield Primary School
Welcome to Pakefield Primary School.
I am very proud to be the Headteacher of such a wonderful school, with hard working children, dedicated staff and a shared love of learning. As a learning community, children and adults are inspired and challenged as they gain a deeper understanding of the world around them as well as key concepts to build knowledge upon.
Read full message
- Pakefield Primary School is a welcoming and friendly place in which to learn . Pupils talk very positively about the school. Pupils love the school and are keen to talk about their learning. Ofsted September 21
- Pupils behave exceptionally well. They a re kind , and look after each other and play together very happily . Pupils know and willingly follow the high expectations for behaviour . They have very positive relationships with adults and pupils alike. Pupils are courteous and the school environment is a calm place in which to learn. Ofsted 21
- I would like to thank staff for everything that they have been working on since the return to lessons. The school feels a safe and secure place to be, which in turn has meant happy confident children and satisfied parents. I have spoken to many parents who have praised the school's efforts throughout the pandemic. Parent feedback - April 2021
- By working in partnership with parents and The Active Learning Trust, we aspire for all of our children to leave Pakefield as ambitious and resilient young people. Martyn Payne, Headteacher
- ‘The Active Learning Trust has the strong moral purpose of enabling schools to deliver high levels of achievement for all pupils, regardless of circumstances, family situation or ethnic background’ Active Learning Trust
- “From the moment we stepped into this school to look around, we as parents had a good feeling about it. We were right to, marvellous school.” Parent comment -February 2020
- 'Thank you to all staff for the hard work and care you’ve shown this half term. It’s an enormous responsibility and your staff- teaching, catering, cleaning, supporting, reception- have done so with such kindness and good spirits. We are very grateful parents.'
Feedback October 2020